CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting, and our Winston-Salem location, CBIZ Flex-Pay, focuses on payroll and HRIS.
CBIZ Flex-Pay is seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a New Payroll Account Specialist in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment in the Winston-Salem office. This professional is responsible for technical project assistance, creating general ledger files for clients, scripting client’s accrual policies within the payroll platform, and updating training materials as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize payroll report writer to create reports based on client requests
- Manipulate data to import and export in a variety of software platforms
- Create general ledger files based on client’s chart of accounts and journal entry.
- Import pay history data to assist with client implementation
- Utilize client accrual policies to script into payroll upon implementation and for current clients when requested and confirm balances are accurate.
- Research, collect, manipulate, interpret, and verify data
- Work closely with Payroll and Implementation Team to collaborate on complex client issues and departmental processes and procedures.
- Allocate time and prioritize accordingly across several projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient use of Excel and Word
- Must possess analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to troubleshoot complex problems independently and dynamically
- Working level knowledge of payroll processes a plus
- Experience, comprehension, and ability to interpret general ledgers, journal entries, and related reports
- Experience with Quickbooks highly desired
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred