With over 100 offices and over 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ is seeking a Social Marketing intern for our San Diego, CA location. The purpose of the program is for participants to gain insight in a professional workplace environment while gaining exposure to the accounting, benefits & insurance industries. Students will have the opportunity to sharpen their soft skills while gaining further interest in their chosen future career path. We hope to inspire students to navigate their career path towards a career in accounting and possibly employ them along their educational endeavors leading to a full-time career at CBIZ.
An Internship with CBIZ is intended to give the intern:
- Exposure to meaningful work
- An introduction to CBIZ culture
- A chance to network with experienced partners, managing directors, leading professionals and fellow interns
- An opportunity to expand classroom theories into practice
- To earn a highly competitive wage
- To experience the office environment
The Internship Program uniquely benefits CBIZ by:
- Giving our professionals the opportunity to guide a student's skills and abilities
- We can gain potential future talent
- Maintain relationships with Universities, student organizations and professional societies
- Aid in writing content for CBIZ social platforms.
- Research and prepare social competitive analysis reports.
- Aid in the creation of social media best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Post content and spark engaging conversations across various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Assist with management of CBIZ LinkedIn communities.
- Review and evaluate existing social media platforms and look for ways to improve them.
- Pursuing or have recently completed a degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising or related field.
- Have experience working with social media: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Have an interest in marketing and digital communications.
- Have strong writing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.