With over 100 offices and over 4,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ has an exciting new position available in our Kansas City, Missouri office for an Affordable Care Act Product Coordinator. This is a seasonal opening that could convert to full time.
Coordinate activities specific to client support of CBIZ ACA CheckPoint; a CBIZ technology resource to assist CBIZ clients with Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
· Provide overall administrative support for ACA reporting and compliance team
· Function as administrative liaison with internal CBIZ employees and external clients in matters related to ACA CheckPoint
· Schedule webinars and follow-up on demonstrations with CBIZ clients, prospects and internal CBIZ employees
· Audit monthly vendor invoice and initiating billing and commissions; reconcile monthly invoices for Employee Benefits clients
· Provide support to sales organization in seeking questions about product functionality and capabilities
· Track and document the progress of CBIZ ACA CheckPoint implementations
· Document and research product errors
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in a payroll or employee benefit customer service capacity
· Preferred experience in software support, service help desk support or demonstrated aptitude for troubleshooting
· Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
· Proven ability to show initiative; takes responsibility for own learning
· Proficient use of applicable technology
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently; ideal candidate will have experience working with remote teams