With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting.
We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,000 CBIZ Employee Services professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of retirement plan administrative services and completion of all year-end compliance activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare form 5500 filings and supporting schedules for clients
- Calculate and allocate annual employer contributions
- Completion and correction of year-end compliance testing
- Coordinate plan document work requested by internal associates
- Achieve and sustain service levels as defined by management
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years workforce experience in a responsible position
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft office software
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Exercises good judgment and excellent critical thinking skills
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.