With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting. Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America’s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are currently seeking an Employee Benefits Account Executive to support CBIZ Benefits & Insurance division in Minneapolis, MN.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Build and maintain client relationships, meeting specified client retention goals
- Coordinate and direct assigned client activities within client services team
- Manage new client implementation process
- Develop and execute a renewal and/or marketing plan per client
- Develop bid specifications
- Negotiate renewal action with carriers based on client needs
- Evaluate marketing results, develop and present recommendations to client
- Educate clients on applicable legislation and market trends
- Closely monitor clients; provide innovative industry solutions in line with clients’ business needs and goals
- Identify and propose additional services to existing clients
- Apply industry knowledge to expand cross-serve opportunities
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years experience managing multiple clients of increasing complexity
- Must have and preserve required licenses
- Technical knowledge relative to industry and incorporating contract provisions, renewal and claims processing, plan knowledge and carrier funding
- Expert knowledge of state and federal benefits legislation
- Proficient use of applicable technology
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.