With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Retirement Plan Services (CBIZ RPS) is the largest Investment Advisor in the Cleveland, OH area and provides institutional consulting solutions to corporations, public entities, and non-profit organizations. We primarily consult with companies on their 401(k), 403(b), or defined benefit pension plans, specializing in investment management, investment consulting, as well as compliance and design. In total, CBIZ RPS consults on approximately $13 billion in assets, and our clients range from large multinational publicly-traded companies to small businesses.
Our CBIZ Savitz office provides a comprehensive service model to help plan sponsors manage the risk and complexities of plan sponsorship. Whether you sponsor a 401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a), profit sharing plan, money purchase, non-qualified (DB & DC), pension, cash balance, SERP, VEBA, etc., we have an experienced administration, actuarial and advisory team ready to assist.
Serve as 14th floor receptionist during key periods of the day to receive deliveries and guests
Distribute all incoming mail among office departments, including logging certified and express mail packages
Responsible for coordinating all deliveries to and from offsite storage as requested
Maintain all office supplies, including timely purchasing, organization and inventory
Provide administrative support functions for overall company (e.g. copies, report binding, deliveries, special orders)
Serve as liaison to organize and support general office areas and operations, including maintaining a clean, organized work environment
Track and follow up on administrative items to ensure timely response and closure
Assist in documenting administrative procedures
Provide other internal support services, as requested
- Presents a manner of professionalism and customer service when dealing with others either via the telephone, email or in person
- Detail-oriented and superior organizational skills
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively manages deadlines under pressure, irregular activity schedules, confidential information and frequent unscheduled interruptions
- Successfully manages multiple projects concurrently
- Works independently and with minimal supervision
- Takes initiative, anticipating needs
- Strong technological skills. Computer experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
- Experience with basic office systems and general technology (faxes, copiers, meter machines)
- Ability to bend over, stand or sit for long periods of time, and lift up to 20lbs.
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.