With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our areas of focus include employee benefits, retirement, payroll, FSA/COBRA administration, HRIS/benefit enrollment, property and casualty insurance, risk management, life insurance, executive search, compensation and HR consulting. We have been a Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002, as ranked by Business Insurance magazine. Approximately 1,500 CBIZ Benefits & Insurance professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States serve an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
Senior Account Manager is responsible for the day to day execution of client services administration for an assigned block of clients. In this important role, the Senior Account Manager is the “face” of CBIZ to our clients, solving complex customer service problems, maintaining data integrity and quality, preparing Proposals and taking the lead on renewals. All Account Managers serve as the client’s point of contact for all issues and services related to the account. This position can sit out of our Kansas City or St. Joseph MO location.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Resolve the most complex customer service problems directly
- Partner with Account Executive in the development of renewal strategy and client material
- Day to day contact for client service support to an assigned block of more complex clients
- Escalate client concerns when appropriate
- Assist Account Executive in training of client service staff
- Assist client services management in conducting client meetings as needed
- May provide guidance and direction to less experienced client service staff
- Inputs data into appropriate software for vendors/carriers/clients within required timeframe
- Execute administrative duties as assigned
- Ensure that all internal controls an procedures are followed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years experience in insurance industry required
- Must have and preserve required licenses
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite applications
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.