With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Retirement Plan Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., a publicly-traded corporation headquartered in Cleveland, OH (NYSE: CBZ). CBIZ, Inc. is an integrated national provider of professional business services. CBIZ has offices in most major metropolitan areas and over 4,300 total employees. CBIZ specializes in two primary areas: financial services - including accounting and tax, employee benefits - including retirement plan services and health & welfare consulting. CBIZ combines the resources of a large public company with an entrepreneurial spirit and feel. We take pride in our culture and strive to make CBIZ the best place to call home for a career. CBIZ was named one of Forbes best employers in the consulting and accounting industry (2015).
Our CBIZ Savitz office provides a comprehensive service model to help plan sponsors manage the risk and complexities of plan sponsorship. Whether you sponsor a 401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a), profit sharing plan, money purchase, non-qualified (DB & DC), pension, cash balance, SERP, VEBA, etc., we have an experienced administration, actuarial and advisory team ready to assist.
We're looking for passionate, responsive individuals – preferably with a background in employee benefits, benefits outsourcing, or human resources – who have a strong desire to provide outstanding customer service to our clients in a fast-paced service center environment.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Resolve participant issues, concerns and inquiries through phone, fax and email regarding our clients’ benefit programs and procedures
- Respond to moderately complex inquiries from client managers and participants regarding a wide variety of benefit issues including health and welfare and retirement in a fast-paced employee benefits service center environment
- Willingness and desire to support calls 80% or more of work day, in addition to juggling administration responsibilities
- Review and process all incoming client mail
- Meet or exceed expected service levels by providing AMAZING customer service
- Attention to detail logging cases in case management system clearly as well as timely; escalating as necessary
- Develop understanding of Savitz’s outsourcing operations and clients
- Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve knowledge
- Attend client meetings (internal and external) where applicable
- Perform special projects, assist with large mailings, and any other duties as assigned
- Will be trusted to secure and maintain confidential information
- Adherence to scheduled hours, defined lunch schedules, and PTO schedules
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must obtain and preserve required licenses/certifications
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.