With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) deliver top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Our CBIZ Savitz office provides a comprehensive service model to help plan sponsors manage the risk and complexities of plan sponsorship. Whether you sponsor a 401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a), profit sharing plan, money purchase, non-qualified (DB & DC), pension, cash balance, SERP, VEBA, etc., we have an experienced administration, actuarial and advisory team ready to assist. CBIZ Savitz is a highly respected and well known Employee Benefits Consulting Firm in Philadelphia that has been operating for over 50 years. We provide retirement plan consulting and administration services to mid-sized clients located in the Philadelphia region and across the United States. We value teamwork and our commitment to take care of our people and our clients.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Defined Contributions Intern in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment.
An Internship with CBIZ is intended to give the intern:
- Exposure to meaningful work
- An introduction to CBIZ culture
- A chance to network with experienced partners, managing directors, leading professionals and fellow interns
- An opportunity to expand classroom theories into practice
- To earn a highly competitive wage
To experience the office environment
- The Internship Program uniquely benefits CBIZ by:
- Giving our professionals the opportunity to guide a student's skills and abilities
- We can gain potential future talent
- Maintain relationships with Universities, student organizations and professional societies
- To provide support to a variety of projects to gain a better understanding of CBIZ business operations.
- Research, collect, manipulate, interpret and verify data
- Prepare and distribute analytical data reports and/or records
- Respond to inquiries made regarding analysis and reports
- You must be at least 16 years old (or a work permit, if required)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- No experience is required
Who Should Apply:
- You are currently enrolled in a bachelors program studying a form of Business, Actuarial Science, Economics, Risk Management, Statistics or relevant field
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills and possible exposure to VBA/SAS
- You possess analytical skills
- You have time management skills and the ability to multi-task
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.