With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting. Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America’s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Day to day client service support to an assigned block of more complex clients
- Resolve complex customer service problems directly
- Partner with Account Executive in the development of renewal strategy and client material
- Assist Account Executive in training of client service staff
- Escalate client concerns when appropriate
- Assist client services management in conducting client meetings as needed
- May provide guidance and direction to less experienced client service staff
- Inputs data into appropriate software for vendors/carriers/clients within required timeframe
- Execute administrative duties as assigned
- Ensure that all internal controls and procedures are followed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years experience in insurance industry required
- Must have and preserve required licenses
- Medical Malpractice experience preferred
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.