With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization’s Human Capital Management service line provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their Human Capital Management program. With approximately 800 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States, our associates serve client organizations in an array of industries, combining local expertise and presence with the strength and support of a national company.
Position Summary & Responsibilities
CBIZ ESO’s Human Capital Management service line is seeking a Marketing Manager to lead the group’s marketing initiatives across the division. The Human Capital Management Marketing Manager’s main goal is to drive lead and revenue generation for sales associates supported by marketing collateral and communication development. While achieving these goals, the Marketing Manager will report directly to Corporate Marketing and take priority direction from the Human Capital Management service line’s revenue leader.
Primary Responsibilities (% = time allocated to responsibility):
- Developing national integrated marketing campaigns, in concert with sales management, that enable sales associates to drive revenue. (60%)
- Guiding the creation of national and local marketing collateral utilized by the field. (20%)
- Driving communication about marketing collateral and marketing campaigns to keep sales associates and the field educated on new and existing resources and initiatives. (10%)
- Working with the Human Capital Management revenue leader and Corporate Marketing to identify new marketing strategies that engage and enable sales associates to drive revenue. (10%)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Experience with and examples of integrated marketing campaign implementation.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability to implement marketing tactics in Salesforce and Pardot.
- Proven ability to take an existing theme (messaging, design, etc.) and apply it across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to guide creative direction of widely-used materials and create ad-hoc collateral with products in the MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, or communications.
- 4 years of marketing, communication, and/or production art experience.
- Ability to simultaneously manage dozens of projects, internal clients, and deadlines.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Highly self-motivated and driven by achieving individual and team goals.
- Attention to detail.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.