With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
The Project Coordinator provides project coordination and administrative support for the Edward Jones Project Team including equipment installation and shipment, circuit coordination, resource delegation and vendor communications. This position works directly with Edward Jones staff, CBIZ staff and vendors to ensure timely completion of projects and to resolve administrative problems.
- Coordinate and administer project roll-out and installation activities, including shipping equipment and tracking assets.
- Provide administrative support to field service technicians.
- Work with field service technicians to administer equipment installations and software implementations.
- Communicate with vendors ensuring projects are on schedule and administrative issues are resolved quickly and accurately.
- Open project tickets for field dispatch.
- Develop documentation in coordination with CBIZ and Edward Jones associates.
- Communicate directly with Edward Jones Financial Advisors and Branch Office Administrators in identifying and meeting business needs related to Project activities.
- Provide excellent customer service and support in every situation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Prefer an Associate degree from accredited college or technical school, or equivalent experience
- Prefer one to two years of administrative and/or project coordinator experience
- Strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Basic Math aptitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze data, interpret results and seek solutions
- Proficient in Internet and Microsoft Office Suites
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.