With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting. Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America’s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Benefit Service Specialist in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the Brentwood, TN Office.
CBIZ Nashville provides services in the areas of Group Benefits & Consulting, ACA Compliance, Payroll, Flex & Cobra and Wellbeing through use of smart technology. Our Nashville office is located in the Brentwood area and has been awarded “Best Places to Work” from Nashville Business Journal in 2015 & 2016.
Job Purpose / Objective:
- To assist internal and external local clients with questions and needs and ensure department goals are met through teamwork and collaboration
- Position requires degree of subject matter expertise
- Coordinate marketing communications and sales support for CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Inc..
- Resolve a full range of internal and external customer requests
- Inputs data into the appropriate software for vendors/carriers/clients with in required timeframe
- Records and makes changes/updates as appropriate
- Research, communicate and accurately resolve basic customer service needs
- Exhibits client focused behavior and applies knowledge and training to support clients needs
- Research and assemble data for presentations and marketing materials
- Prepare documentation and proposals for internal and external clients
- Assist management with sales and marketing planning
- Coordinates marketing activities and perform administrative production work for marketing communications
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter.
- Previous work experience in marketing and/or sales support is strongly preferred
- Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise. If not licensed, must obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Effective customer relation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology, moderate to highly skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.