With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions, including 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. By offering this range of services, we are able to help clients eliminate the inefficiencies associated with the use of multiple vendors. Ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER), we have approximately 1,500 professionals in 75 offices nationwide. Clients in a wide array of industries rely on us for national-caliber expertise and technical depth combined with high personalized, local service.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting, and our Winston-Salem location, CBIZ Flex-Pay, focuses on payroll and HRIS. CBIZ Flex-Pay is seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Implementation Payroll Specialist in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment in the Winston-Salem, NC, office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize payroll report writer to create reports based on client requests
- Manipulate data to import and export in a variety of software platforms
- Create general ledger files based on client’s chart of accounts and journal entry.
- Import pay history data to assist with client implementation
- Utilize client accrual policies to script into payroll upon implementation and for current clients when requested and confirm balances are accurate.
- Research, collect, manipulate, interpret, and verify data
- Work closely with Payroll and Implementation Team to collaborate on complex client issues and departmental processes and procedures.
- Allocate time and prioritize accordingly across several projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient use of Excel and Word
- Must possess analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to troubleshoot complex problems independently and dynamically
- Working level knowledge of payroll processes a plus
- Experience, comprehension, and ability to interpret general ledgers, journal entries, and related reports
- Experience with Quickbooks highly desired
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.