With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America’s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Account Coordinator in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the Chicago office.
Job Purpose / Objective
CBIZ has an immediate opening for a Benefits Account Coordinator on our Select Markets team in our Chicago Employee Benefits office. The Benefits Account Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client services administration and assisting internal and external clients with needs, requests and problems in a timely manner and ensures department goals are met through teamwork and collaboration.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Provide administrative support to an assigned block of clients
- Support senior level client services team members
- Maintain data integrity and quality with any applicable software on a timely basis
- Inputs data into the appropriate software for vendors/carriers/clients within required time frame
- Records and makes necessary changes/updates as appropriate
- Write, edit and design/format proposals and new business presentations
- Research, communicate and accurately resolve basic customer service needs according to the commitments and standards set forth by the department
- Comply with department processes, procedures and/or programs
- Provide additional support to our Human Capital Management and Business Development teams
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter
- Must maintain current required licenses and industry certifications (i.e. CEBS)
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrate industry experience; product knowledge, proposal process, underwriting, regulatory trends and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
Other Duties and Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft office- excel, power point, word
- Must be willing to get health license
- Be present on team collaboration calls
- Send out RFP’s
- Put together employee census/quoting-follow up & review for accuracy
- Good communication skills- potential to call clients/vendors for information
- Put together presentations and educational booklets
- Able to meet deadlines
- Input data into CBIZ Solutions
- Order office supplies
- Assist with HRIS support for clients- enrollments/terminations
- Assist with client claims/billing issues
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.