With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Retirement Plan Services (CBIZ RPS) is the largest Investment Advisor in the Cleveland, OH area and provides institutional consulting solutions to corporations, public entities, and non-profit organizations. We primarily consult with companies on their 401(k), 403(b), or defined benefit pension plans, specializing in investment management, investment consulting, as well as compliance and design. In total, CBIZ RPS consults on approximately $13 billion in assets, and our clients range from large multinational publicly-traded companies to small businesses.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Assist with preparation of the information documents and client presentations
- Interface with clients regarding inquiries related to research and information requests
- Perform analysis using department specific templates
- Maintain and update data on market trends, competitor analysis and other business intelligence
- May lead and complete ad hoc projects as assigned
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another technical related field from an accredited college or university
- 1 + years of retirement plan actuarial experience within a consulting and/or insurance company environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments
- Seeks out experiences that may change perspective or provide an opportunity to learn new things
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, set priorities, and complete multiple projects within established deadlines
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.