With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals in our Financial Services division, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
CBIZ & MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to guide your success in the accounting profession. Training is provided through our National Training and Professional Development programs which are specifically designed to develop advanced accounting knowledge.
Functions and Responsibilities
HR Help Desk Support
- Front door for all incoming HR system help desk requests and questions
- Supports Level 1 help desk requests
- Engages additional help desk support levels when needed
Supports On-boarding and Hire Processes
- Prepares the Taleo “hire” record for integration into Oracle HCM Cloud
- Prepares and maintains on-boarding packets, hire paperwork, and NHO binders
- Reviews incoming paperwork for completeness, follows up on missing items, and files documents electronically in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Handles background check, I-9, and e-Verify processes
- Monitors incoming changes submitted via Employee Self Service for accuracy and supporting documentation
- Monitors and finalizes employee updates initiated in Fusion by the HR Representative; responsible for the handling of approvals, any additional data entry and follow-up.
- Data entry support as required by the HR Representative in support of various HR processes
- Supports the payroll team to ensure high data quality as information is sent from Oracle HCM Cloud to M3
- Reviews audit reports from Taleo, Fusion, M3 and integrations daily to identify and resolve data integrity issues
- Assists with incoming report requests
- Supports termination processes which includes the completion of the termination checklist with assistance from HR Representative
- Agreement audits, filing and follow-up processes
- Prints paycheck stubs upon request
- Completes incoming unemployment claim requests
- Assists with training delivery for HR applications
- Administrative support for HR Representatives for merit, bonus, performance and goal processes
- Other special projects as required
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Effective customer service skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to work in team environment as well as independently
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.