With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting, and our Winston-Salem location, CBIZ Flex-Pay, focuses on payroll and HRIS.
CBIZ Flex-Pay is seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Benefits Specialist in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment in the Winston-Salem office. This individuals overall responsibilities include: provide professional, system level support to our clients in an effort to maintain their compliance with The Affordable Care Act legislation (ACA) – Employer Shared Responsibility Provision. We have one opening in our Winston-Salem, NC, office.
Overall Responsibility: Provide professional, system level support to our clients in an effort to maintain their compliance with The Affordable Care Act legislation – Employer Shared Responsibility Provision.
- Communicate/follow-up with clients to obtain non-payroll data necessary for ACA service implementation and assist with ongoing maintenance to keep client data current.
- Using import templates, perform non-payroll data unloads into ACA tabs of Millinieum3 software. Set up automatic reports and create custom reports as necessary.
- Use data queries to perform weekly and monthly data audits of all clients enrolled in ACA Service. Analyze reports and work with client to correct any discrepancies.
- Thoroughly maintain sensitive client data in excel spreadsheets. Perform auditing tasks and track process steps using excel spreadsheets.
- Create and use email templates and other client communications as necessary.
- Assist with producing, generating, printing, shipping, tracking, and filing ACA forms with IRS.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients through both phone and email support channels. Receive infrequent inbound calls and make outbound calls as necessary.
- Answer general inquiries from clients concerning ACA Legislation and report analytics. Provide guidance on data maintenance tasks.
- Assist the ACA Department in meeting project deadlines and adhere to deadlines set by the Internal Revenue Service and other federal government agencies.
- Other Duties/Projects as assigned.
- Have proven experience in providing exceptional customer service.
- Be proficient with Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Have proven ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- Have a strong ability to be resourceful in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems.
- Have a solid strength in analyzing reports, researching information, and effectively communicating results found.
- Have the capacity to perform well despite sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Collaborate seamlessly with team members while also having the capability to work well independently at times.
- Be responsible, efficient, and flexible.
- Be a self-starting leader who is eager to learn and grow.
- Have the desire to enhance your professional development.
- Have strong organizational skills and implement new operating procedures that maintain or enhance the fluidity of the department and ACA Service.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Prior payroll experience is a plus.
- Prior ACA Knowledge is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.