With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be recognized as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation for 2016. The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting. Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America’s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
Job Purpose: To assist internal and external clients with questions and needs, and ensure the department goals are met through teamwork and collaboration.
The Payroll Client Resolution Agent is responsible for providing phone assistance to external clients, providing timely responses to client incoming email, and various other tasks. Interested applicants must possess strong organizational and time management skills and strong customer service skills. Applicants must have a strong initiative and be open to a flexible work schedule.
- Inputs data into the appropriate software within required deadlines accurately
- Records any necessary changes/updates as appropriate
- Ensure that all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
- Assists Specialist with customer service needs according to the commitments and standards set forth by the department
- Works to understand new department processes, procedures and/or programs
- Effectively operates all department equipment
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Acute detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both internally and externally
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail on many, varied tasks
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.