- Team Member Title: Leasing Consultant at LC Gahanna
- Location: Gahanna, Ohio
- Team: Property Management
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Property Management team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The Property Management team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of leasing production at an assigned apartment community.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Provides potential residents with information about the community and model home choices and the resident living experience.
- Takes prospective residents on luxury apartment home tours.
- Assists with new lease applications and related processes and coordinates the renewal lease process for current residents.
- Follows-up on resident questions and concerns and supports and assists all customer service efforts at the community.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- High school degree or equivalent is required, bachelor's degree in business or related discipline preferred.
- Proven customer service skills, strong teamwork skills, strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn fair housing regulations required.
- Previous work experience in residential property management, sales, or customer service is preferred.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.