- Team Member Title: Procurement Coordinator
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Team: Construction & Redevelopment
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Construction team operates at the forefront of the company’s commitment to create participation-driven communities. Consisting of land development, pre-construction and vertical construction, this team procures materials, sources trades and manages all aspects of a successful and high-functioning job site. You’ll join a talented team responsible for both urban and suburban product types, and quality offerings that include commercial, social and residential spaces.
In support of the company’s vision for growth, the Construction team at LC is seeking an experienced team member to join us in building and developing communities that serve as a catalyst for connection. In this role, you’ll be responsible for for the integrity of the procurement documents and company communications regarding changes to these documents.You’ll work closely with the Construction Procurement Manager, Procurement Agents, and Contract Administration personnel.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Contributes to company contracts through verification and maintenance of all required procurement documents.
- Ensures that bid documents are structured correctly and consistently.
- Maintains the procurement database such that all users are informed of historical pricing and that these tools can be used at maximum utility.
- Builds on the current system of documents and processes to allow for seamless company expansion to new markets.
- Maintains historical costing data by constantly updating information.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or sufficient related work experience is required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of procurement documents and basic knowledge of buisiness principles and processes and office protocol.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Operating System and Office applications, including strong Microsoft Excel skills desired.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required. The ability to use strong judgement and problem-solving skills necessary. Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills needed. The ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment necessary.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.