- Team Member Title: Estimator
- Location: Nashville, TN; Raleigh/Durham, NC; or Charleston, SC
- Team: Construction
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Construction team operates at the forefront of the company’s commitment to create participation-driven communities. Consisting of land development, pre-construction and vertical construction, this team procures materials, sources trades and manages all aspects of a successful and high-functioning job site. You’ll join a talented team responsible for both urban and suburban product types, and quality offerings that include commercial, social and residential spaces.
In support of the company’s vision for growth, the Construction team at LC is seeking an experienced team member to join us in building and developing communities that serve as a catalyst for connection. In this role you’ll manage the process and resources that provide quality pre-construction services, and review the progress of existing projects to ensure their completion within the parameters of the established project budget.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Conducts initial analysis of drawings and specifications to ensure required documentation is complete and available for a cost estimate
- Solicits specific project pricing from vendors and/or subcontractors
- Participates in acquisition pursuits and presentations to develop conceptual estimates for underwriting
- Develops and maintains a database of unit costs for all disciplines
- Coordinates and manages design to budget management with peer Architects and Engineers
- Completes accurate and quantity takeoffs for projects.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, or related discipline preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in estimating projects of varying size, scope, and geographic locations.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency including Microsoft Office, Timberline, Primavera, AutoCAD, Revit, and working knowledge of takeoff software (OST)
- Ability to travel required
For more about what LC offers, visit our website at www.lifestylecommunities.com.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.