- Team Member Title: Project Manager at LC Home Office
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Information Technology
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Information Technology team is a shared resource that extends its advice and influence across multiple internal and external touchpoints. From implementers and developers to data analysts and support specialists, this team collaborates with many others to create solutions, processes and applications that impact team members, residents, guests, and clients.
The IT team at LC is searching for a skilled team member to support our company’s purpose to bring people together to connect through thoughtful integration of technology and customer experience. In this role, you’ll be responsible for project management, documentation, and some light quality assurance work.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Works with vendors and internal operations to deploy and update projects.
- Creates detailed work plans and needs assessments for projects.
- Works well with multiple teams and communicates effectively.
- Determines objectives and measurables upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Performs quality assurance for internal applications in development.
- Assists with other projects as assigned.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Qualified applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree, PMP certification, or relevant experience.
- At least four (4) years of experience required.
- Work experience in an Agile environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with applications like Jira, Trello, or other related software.
- Experience with Google Docs is desired.
- Candidates must possess strong analytical, and problem-solving skills. One must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Candidates must possess strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.