- Team Member Title: Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Development and Construction
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Development team reinforces the company’s purpose to bring people together to connect by curating environments that promote interaction, encourage engagement, and cultivate meaningful relationships. You’ll join a team dedicated to leading a project through completion from land acquisition and site planning to entitlement, engineering, and architecture and design, while ensuring the project is financially profitable.
The Development team at LC is seeking a talented team member to join us in bringing a community to life by leveraging a structured process to ensure the path from vision to reality is met. In this role, you’ll direct the execution of all transactional and operational financial planning and analysis activities, including job costing & estimates, budgeting and forecasting, market trend research and analysis, cash planning and management, strategic planning and team and executive reporting for the development, redevelopment, preconstruction and construction business activities.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Provides operational direction for Finance back office for Lifestyle Communities and its subsidiaries.
- Analyzes and evaluates business processes and recommends actions to streamline processes, improve operational efficiencies, and identify opportunities for reducing operational costs.
- Produces and analyzes weekly/monthly KPIs, dashboards and analytics to measure and improve performance.
- Utilizes technology to enhance vendor management (contracts/invoices/payment terms & management) process and works collaboratively with key partners to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
- Scenario plans potential project execution and market changes and assess impact to budget and forecast.
- Directs the departments training requirements and ensures that timely and effective training is provided to maximize associate effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds and maintains relationships by collaborating across business units and departments to foster trust, commitment, accountability and results.
- Assists with special financial and business-related projects. Manages and administers key internal controls related to job responsibilities and sponsors organizational project initiatives and ensures initiatives are implemented and operational.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred concentration in Accounting or Finance (or graduate equivalent).
- 10+ years experience in finance leadership.
- Previous leadership experience with 3-5 direct reports.
- Experience with ProCore, Viewpoint or similar construction management and reporting systems and real estate deal analysis is a plus.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.