- Team Member Title: Assistant Maintenance Manager at LC St. Matthews
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Team: Maintenance and Facilities
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) LPM team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The Maintenance & Facilities team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you’ll be assisting with the management of the facilities and maintenance operations of assigned community as directed.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Assists Maintenance Manager with leading, managing, directing, and developing assigned community’s facilities team, including conducting team meetings and trainings as necessary.
- Completes resident work and service order requests in a timely manner and assists in management of process to ensure outstanding customer experiences are provided to residents.
- Completes unit turnover requests and assists in management of process to ensure completion in timely fashion with the highest quality standard.
- Assists with management and execution of preventative maintenance programming.
- Manages and builds vendor relationships at assigned asset and assists in the management of capital projects.
- Participates in resident events and collaborates with team to plan and organize events and ensures customer satisfaction scores are maintained at assigned asset to the company standard.
- Participates in community’s emergency on call response system on a rotational basis.
- Assists with upkeep of community grounds, clubhouses, buildings, pool, and other common areas ensuring all areas meet Company quality standards; this includes seasonal tasks as well.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- High school degree or equivalent and at least one (1) year of experience in facilities management with leadership responsibility in multi-family, residential property management or hospitality with a luxury resort or hotel required.
- Previous leadership and experience must include managing a team and exercising sound judgment and discretion to make decisions.
- HVAC Certification required.
- Ability to operate tools and equipment in accordance to safety guidelines at all times is essential.
- Strong technical expertise including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical and light construction and strong knowledge of Fair Housing regulation desired.
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license required.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.