- Team Member Title: Land Development Administrator
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Construction
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Construction team operates at the forefront of the company’s commitment to create participation-driven communities. Consisting of land development, pre-construction and vertical construction, this team procures materials, sources trades and manages all aspects of a successful and high-functioning job site. You’ll join a talented team responsible for both urban and suburban product types, and quality offerings that include commercial, social and residential spaces.
In support of the company’s vision for growth, the Construction team at LC is seeking an experienced team member to join us in building and developing communities that serve as a catalyst for connection. In this role, you’ll support all aspects of land development projects to achieve quality, timing, and budget specifications.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Communicates as the administrative point of contact for contractors, vendors, and the internal construction team.
- Completes administrative duties such as filing, paperwork, and follow up as assigned.
- Coordinates with municipalities and other government agencies for scheduling related to site development.
- Processes payment approvals and invoices as directed.
- Completes other projects as directed and assigned.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- A High School Diploma is required, a college degree is preferred.
- 1+ years of experience related to the construction industry required.
- Work requires proficiency with Microsoft Office and the ability to gain internal software application knowledge.
For more about what LC offers, visit our website at www.lifestylecommunities.com.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.