- Team Member Title: Real Estate Sales Agent
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Collective House Realty
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Collective House Realty seeks to hire a full time Real Estate Sales Agent to join the real estate brokerage in Columbus, Ohio.
Collective House Realty is a boutique style real estate company with a cohesive, committed team committed to one another’s success and growth and is the in house residential real estate broker for Lifestyle Communities.
Essentials job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully completes sales training and mentorship/apprentice program(s)
- Provides support to respective mentor salesperson including administrative support, holding open houses, office hours, office management functions, etc. through completion of mentorship/apprentice program
- Meets, greets, establishes rapport, and conducts consultative meetings with prospective homebuyers and sellers
- Maintains or consistently exceeds established quotas for sales and customer satisfaction
- Provides a high level of customer service to build and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Prospects and follow ups with leads and possesses the ability to set consultative meetings with potential buyers and sellers
- Utilizes respective technology and systems to effectively conduct business in marketing, lead and transaction management
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of mortgage / financing programs
- Coordinates and collaborates with the multiple parties involved in residential real estate transactions i.e.; buyers and seller, seller’s agents, buyer’s agents, title agent, brokers, home inspectors, etc.
- Creates documents such as purchase agreements, addenda, closing statements, deeds and leases.
High School degree or equivalent required. Qualified applicants should be licensed, in the licensing process, or willing to complete licensing as an Ohio Real Estate Agent. Prior sales and/or customer service experience desired. Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced team-based environment. Candidate must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and desire to be successful. Knowledge of technology and the ability to adapt and utilize computer software programs such as Excel, Word, Adobe, and/or specific related real estate software applications required.
Some highlights of joining the Collective House Realty team:
- Be part of a growing, dynamic company which has been recognized as a Best Place to Work.
- Be part of a culture focused on volunteering and giving back through LC Cares projects
- Be able to participate in comprehensive benefit offerings including a 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Be able to participate in a mentorship and apprentice program with one-on-one coaching, mentoring, and training designed to help establish a successful career in real estate sales
- Marketing and office support and a full technology package!
- Qualified monthly leads from Lifestyle Communities “Bank It”
Lifestyle Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, please visit our Careers page at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers