|# of Openings:||1|
The Goat seeks to hire a full time Financial Analyst to join its team at the Corporate office in the Arena District.
At The Goat, we’ve never been afraid to question it, test it, or change it. From a full menu of familiar food and drink to competitive play on our sand volleyball courts, we’re always pursuing a better way. You’ll find that The Goat is all about you and the personal experiences and memories we’ll help you create here – and perhaps more importantly, that you’ll help create for others. As a company, we’re passionate about inspiring genuine moments, promoting social activity, and interacting with every person that walks through the door. In this role, you'll experience that culture as a team member, too.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Completes financial analysis and reporting.
· Performs business, financial and operations analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and support management decision-making.
· Develops, implements, and maintains monthly reporting.
· Analyzes financial model results identifying risks and opportunities.
· Develops and maintains accurate and timely financial forecasts.
· Assists with other projects as directed or assigned.
Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline. Two (2) to five (5) years of experience required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Access is required. Strong financial analysis, analytical and problem solving skills are essential. Ability to multi-task and work in a team-orientated environment required. One must be a self-starter with strong initiative and have the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion at all time. The ability to become proficient with internal software programs necessary. Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment is needed.
Other highlights of joining Goat Nation include:
· Be part of a culture focused on volunteering and giving back through LC Cares projects.
· Comprehensive benefit offerings including a 401(k) with employer matching.
· Be part of a culture focused on and committed to career advancement opportunities.
For more information about our company or career opportunities, consider following us on LinkedIn or stopping in our location!
The Goat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results