- Team Member Title: Groundskeeper at LC Middletown
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Team: Maintenance & Facilities
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Maintenance & Facilities team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The Maintenance & Facilities team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you’ll be responsible for overseeing daily operations at one of our luxury apartment communities.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Removes debris from clubhouse, pool, fitness center, driveways and other common residential areas to ensure property grounds remain clean.
- Performs necessary landscaping tasks that may include tending to green spaces, weeding, mulching or landscaping beds, sweeping and power washing stairwells and other common areas, and shoveling snow on walkways during inclement weather.
- Performs tasks to ensure upkeep and curb appeal to the community, such as trash removal or trash compaction as needed.
- Opens pool daily, ensures all pool furniture is arranged properly in season.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- High School degree
- Previous maintenance, grounds or landscaping work experience
- Hold a valid, unrestricted driver's license and have the ability to operate tools and equipment while adhering to all required safety standards at all times.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.