- Team Member Title: Human Resource Business Partner
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Team: Human Resources
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) Human Resources team is a dynamic group dedicated to making every team member’s journey at LC a success. You’ll join a team of collaborative professionals committed to recruiting top talent, investing in LC team members, and supporting a culture of connection through learning, engagement, and performance to bring LC’s vision and purpose to life.
The HR team at LC is actively seeking talented individuals to join us in an exciting period of growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the management and oversight of the Talent Lifecycle including Onboarding new Team Members, Performance Management, Engagement, and Succession Planning for the Construction & Property Management business units.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Manages the Human Resource Business Partnership with all business leaders. Act as a strategic partner on all talent related matters as relates to organizational design, talent management, and employee engagement.
- Develops and maintains proactive and positive employee relations and ensures the equitable application of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to ensure a strong candidate pipeline that is aligned with current and future staffing needs and partners with Learning & Development to create strategic programs that advance our initiatives behind LC Invests.
- Interprets and applies understanding of company policies, employment laws, and other regulations to provide immediate advice, guidance or clarification for Employee Relations inquiries from Business Leaders.
- Addresses and investigates employee relations issues, together with company counsel, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns, leveraging knowledge of employment laws and company policies and procedures.
- Conducts needs analysis, develops, benchmarks, pilots, and implements related HR programs to meet those needs. Analyzes and implements company-wide initiatives based on solid analysis of root cause issues with the ability to critically assess the effectiveness of new or revised programs.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Communications or a related discipline or commensurate experience in HR required.
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive Human Resource experience working in a growing, dynamic company as a strategic partner is required.
- Ability to travel to other offices (25%).
- Effective oral and written communication skills and outstanding interpersonal skills as well as the ability to build relationships with hiring managers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and the ability the learn recruiting and HRMS applications, specifically Taleo and ADP.
For more about what LC offers, visit our website at www.lifestylecommunities.com.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.