- Team Member Title: Maintenance Technician at LC St. Matthews
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Team: Maintenance & Facilities
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ (LC) LPM team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The Maintenance & Facilities team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you’ll perform a wide variety of general maintenance repairs and services for an assigned community.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Completes resident work and service order requests or turns in a timely manner, providing outstanding customer experiences to residents.
- Assists with upkeep of community grounds, clubhouses, buildings, pool and other common areas ensuring all areas meet Company quality standards.
- Cleans work area, uses company tools and equipment as directed and in accordance to all required safety standards.
- Handles emergency service calls on a rotational basis, and completes seasonal task such as assisting with pool maintenance or snow removal during inclement weather.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- High school degree or equivalent, HVAC certification is preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of previous residential apartment or facilities management experience required or combination of education and experience.
- Proven customer experience delivery necessary, strong time management skills and attention to detail needed, and strong decision-making and problem-solving skills needed. Ability to operate tools and equipment in accordance to safety guidelines at all times is essential.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.