- Team Member Title: Operations Manager at LC Home Office
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Asset Management
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ Property Management team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The Lifestyle Property Management team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you’ll be responsible for assisting leadership with the coordination, collaboration, implementation, communication and tracking of operational activity and initiatives within the department. This role will be based out of the Home Office supporting site-level Communities.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Performs office management and administration including file / plan management, and document. workflow, vendor contracts, maintaining online data records, milestone schedules & reports, and other administrative duties as required
- Performs project management respective to initiatives and strategies driven by leadership team
- Understands business unit drivers and operational needs, proactively proposes solutions to create operational efficiencies
- Aligns organizational purpose and strategy to business unit initiatives
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures and documentation of best practices that support business operations in alignment with leadership team.
- Coordinates and collaborates cross department and with cross functional teams including IT, Marketing, Construction & Development.
- Provides some support to systems implementation functions; communicates needs and improvements needed between IT and property management.
- Attends leadership meetings and engages in operational discussions to create opportunities for process improvement and problem solving.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments pertinent to multiple residential real estate listings and purchase transactions within their respective deadlines.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- A High school diploma or equivalent; some college or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prefer 2-4 years operations level experience or related office management experience.
- Work requires novice level working knowledge of software programs such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Work requires ability to learn new software systems.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.