- Team Member Title: Director of Sales and Leasing
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Asset Management
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Lifestyle Communities’ Property Management team activates the company’s purpose each day by building meaningful connections that create real-life community in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky, and future markets in North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas and Colorado. You’ll join a community team - including leasing, maintenance, The Goat and wellness team members - committed to reinforcing the brand and creating a participation-driven environment for residents, guests, and neighbors.
The Lifestyle Property Management team at LC is looking for a talented individual to elevate our resident and community experience in a values-based manner reflective of our purpose. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the company’s execution of its sales strategy and leasing operations over new projects. As LC seeks to expand their multifamily portfolio and brand across multiple states, (OH,KY,SC,NC,TN) leading operations of new construction projects as well as acquisitions & redevelopment projects are the cornerstone for growth. This role will be based out of the Home Office supporting site-level Communities.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Oversees and maintains accountability for sales & leasing performance of sales leaders across multiple states and territories.
- Co-leads sales training program, mentors and coaches direct reports and fosters a culture of continual education.
- Develops a strong understanding of the residential markets in which LC has a presence, focusing on trends, new developments, economic transitions, and LC’s position in these respective markets.
- Works as an integral member of the property management leadership team and collaboratively works with coworkers of a vertically integrated company; (e.g Construction, Development, Goat Bar & Restaurant team, Marketing, Human Resources & Accounting).
- Creates detailed sales and leasing plans, strategies, programs, and processes that lead divisional initiatives to achieve lease up goals and reach the project stabilization milestone for new assets.
- Oversees property management reviews and manages or participates in investor/owner communications and reporting.
- Establishes, implements, and delivers performance results of annual business operational plans.
- Leads and develops a high performance team while curating a culture of sharing and performance.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an appropriate field of study preferred.
- 5 years experience in a leadership role in property management or other real estate roles.
- Experience with rapid portfolio growth, geographic expansion, and overseeing new construction lease up projects is preferred.
- Previous experience developing, and continuously improving sales systems to enhance team efficiency, quality and performance.
- Strong leadership qualities and previous experience managing a team of people. Ability to motivate, develop and coach team essential.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Excel necessary.
- Candidates should be highly organized, self-directed, self-motivated, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Lifestyle Communities (LC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, send a message to our HR team at www.lifestylecommunities.com/careers.