Under general supervision, provide support for the planning, design, construction, and maintenance of the electric distribution and service system. Assists in project management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, designs, and prepares estimates for the relocation of electric systems.
- Coordinates, designs, and prepares estimates for the construction of electric distribution and service systems to serve new and existing customers.
- Recommends, designs, and prepares estimates for system improvement projects.
- Prepare and monitor job orders and status, and coordinate between departmental employees and outside parties with regard to site readiness and construction schedules. Assists with the development of project budgets.
- Reviews and commissions solar applications.
- Reviews communications applications for new fiber and small cell installs.
Education and Experience
- Associate's degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent experience.
- Two to five years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of design practices for gas and/or electric distribution and service systems.
- Working ability to use engineering knowledge related to the preparation and analysis of plans and specifications.
- Working ability to manage electric engineering projects.
- Valid driver's license.
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on "Apply for this Position" below. However, if you are already logged in, click on the "Add To My Jobs" below.
AA/EOE-Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Disabled/Vets