Geodesicx is seeking an Information Assurance (IA) Analyst to join our team in support of SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic (SSC-LANT). This position requires previous experience and understanding of multiple operating systems, application security and support of DoD Certification and Accreditation (C&A).
· Generation of POA&Ms and Security Center reports as required.
· Interface with multiple teams to provide vulnerability status and strategic way forward.
· Use eMASS to document, publish, and track system accreditation efforts.
· Write POA&M mitigation statements with a technical focus.
· Provide support as needed in a dynamic environment.
· Bachelor of Science in an IT Security related program.
· Understanding of Navy Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
· Ability to perform required POA&M analysis of Windows and Unix/Linux Operating Systems and associated applications.
· Experience with technical writing and documentation.
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Visio.
· Support of A&A package creation and maintenance.
· Experience with navigating eMASS.
· Six (6) years of task specific experience, to include: Test and Evaluation of Windows Operating Systems, Virtual Machines and COTS applications using STIGS and Nessus.
· Security+ and OS certification such as: Linux+, Server+, Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), MCP or similar certification.
· Experience generating POA&Ms and ACAS reports.
· Experience evaluating system security postures and providing remedial recommendations.
· General broad IT knowledge of hardware and software.
· Strong oral/written communication skills required.
· Ability to work within a dynamic team environment.
· High School diploma or GED. See certifications requirements in Qualifications
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results