Build Your Career at WageWorks®
Relationship Manager II-Carrier Partnerships Team
|# of Openings:||1|
Relationship Manager I
With general supervision and limited latitude for independent judgment and discretion, this position oversees all aspects of the client relationship at the employer level following the implementation and initial introduction of a WageWorks benefits plan, and ensures customers are completely satisfied with WageWorks products and services. Serving as the primary contact in the Small and Medium Business group responsible for regional and small to mid-size national accounts supporting typically less than two WageWorks standard plan design products and utilizing standard reporting. This position delivers value-added consulting services, increases participation within assigned accounts and drives customer revenue opportunities through change orders, customization fees, and professional services.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically resides at the corporate headquarters or regional office and reports to a senior Client Services leader with responsibility for a geographic or vertical alignment of accounts. This position generally supports a simple client reporting structure with primarily a single client contact at a single location, but may include multiple client contacts at multiple locations. Works collaboratively and cross departmentally to address and resolve client issues, improve internal processes, drive client retention, and support the sale and implementation of services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NOTE: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the incumbent’s performance objectives as outlined by the incumbent’s immediate supervisor or manager.
1. Analyzes client-specific utilization, trends and service level metrics, delivers follow-up training and education, provides periodic service reviews and communicates new product and feature releases and discusses service and participation opportunities to drive client loyalty, and increase employee participation.
2. Owns process and outcomes of client issues and in collaboration with internal business partners is accountable to drive research into determining root cause analysis of issues and to proactively communicate feedback to the client.
3. Works cooperatively with internal WageWorks departments, including Customer Service, Operations, IT, Card Operations, and/or National Transit teams, to resolve issues and improve internal processes that affect customer satisfaction.
4. Tracks all contacts and other client critical information utilizing the internal sales force automation system; channels client product feedback to the WageWorks Product Development team.
5. Understands the client’s benefits strategy and presents clients with unsolicited value-added ideas and solutions. Identifies opportunities for increased participation with WageWorks clients and works cooperatively with internal organizations to achieve increases and ensure employee participation targets are met.
6. Provides insight on client benefit practices and needs to product management and development functions.
7. Maintains current knowledge and understanding of Company products, services and other aspects on which this position provides client service.
8. Continually builds knowledge and capabilities within the benefits industry and stays abreast of competitive trends.
9. Lead cross functional internal teams to implement client and participant experience improvement requests.
MARGINAL DUTIES & ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
Maintains project plans, agendas and systems for tracking phases of low to moderate complexity projects.
Maybe a liaison between Learning and Development and/or DIS teams to deliver technical departmental support along with on-boarding & soft-skills training for team.
May work to help support and analyze phone que volume for the SMB department to ensure SLA’s are met and team members are delivering quality customer service.
Participates in employee enrollment activities as a means of understanding the nature and requirements of each client. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
CARING People are the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Client’s employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
PASSIONATE We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
ACCOUNTABLE We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical, and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
LEADING Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
RESPECTFUL We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
NOTE: WageWorks leadership will strive to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the organization. They will serve as role models for staff and act in a people-centered and results oriented manner with a focus on customer service.
No formal supervisory responsibility entailed, although this position may act as a resource for other employees.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of business administration, finance or accounting as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance or a related field.
WORK EXPERIENCE OR RELATED EXPERIENCE:
Experience performing consulting, client service, account management, customer service or call center experience in a sales support environment is required. The ability and skill to effectively service clients as obtained through at least 3 - 5 years of account management experience in a related field or environment, with at least 2-3 years experience in dealing with senior level contacts within client companies is required.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Requires strong data gathering and analysis skills, utilizing reports, spreadsheets, web-based applications, and other software tools. The ability to assess and resolve simple to complex issues related to products, service delivery or payroll issues is essential.
Very strong organizational and time management skills, orientation to detail as well as a high commitment to client satisfaction are required. The ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities under time constraints is required. The abilities to proactively identify client needs and offer solutions as well as build rapport and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the client organization are essential.
Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills are key. Requires self-confidence and the ability to work independently. Ability to interact effectively with clients, sales team members, operations, customer service and other internal departments as described is required.
Experience and skills with Project Management tools and planning as well as preparing and presenting to a limited client audience.
Knowledge of FSA, HSA, Commuter or other tax-advantaged benefits, payroll, GL and accounting is required.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results