Build Your Career at WageWorks®
Sr HRIS Analyst
|Secondary Location(s):||San Mateo, CA|
|# of Openings:||1|
Sr. HRIS Analyst
The Sr. HRIS Analyst, under minimal supervision is responsible for the maintenance, administration and support of HR Systems, inclusive of Human Capital Management (HCM) and ancillary systems, in alignment w/ HR programs, goals and initiatives. Reporting to the HRIS Manager, the Sr. HRIS Analyst serves as a subject matter expert (SME) related to HR business processes, systems functionality, configuration and capabilities. This position will play a lead role in the implementation and support of systems initiatives and participate in vendor evaluations and assessments.
LOCATION: WAGEWORKS OFFICE: IRVING, TX
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
Reporting to the HRIS manager, this position partners with HR business partners and generalists, IT, Payroll, Benefits and third party vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NOTE: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the incumbent’s performance objectives as outlined by the incumbent’s immediate supervisor or manager.
1. Develop detailed requirements documentation including business process models, business requirements, use cases, and systems requirements
2. Responsible for the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and maintenance of ADP modules to ensure optimal support of the business
3. Perform functional configuration tasks that satisfy end user requests for fixes, changes, and enhancements
4. Responsible for identifying issues, conducting root-cause(s) analysis, prioritizing and implementing tested fixes.
5. Develop test plan and project plan for upgrades/new functionality
6. Write end user documentation and quick guides
7. Identifies and documents new report requirements
8. Develops reports/queries on ad-hoc or scheduled basis
9. Provide analysis of collected data to gain actionable insight to drive business decisions for all areas of the company related to Human Resources
10. Identify and implement opportunities to improve the accuracy and efficiency of reports
11. Where appropriate, proactively review/analyze reports for trends and provide commentary to end users
12. Troubleshoot and respond to queries from functional users
MARGINAL DUTIES & ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
1. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
CARING People are the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Client’s employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
PASSIONATE We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
ACCOUNTABLE We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical, and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
LEADING Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
RESPECTFUL We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
NOTE: WageWorks leadership will strive to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the organization. They will serve as role models for staff and act in a people-centered and results oriented manner with a focus on customer service.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems
WORK EXPERIENCE OR RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 3-5 HCM hands-on configuration with business process with any HCM platform preferably ADP
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with reporting tools like Access, EXCEL
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Proficient in data analysis/visualization software
• Experience with SQL development
• Experience with ADP
• Advance knowledge in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Access or equivalent relational database query methods
• Strong understanding of Human Resource processes, areas and systems
Proficiency with business and communications software (preferably Word, Excel, PowerPoint, common Windows operating systems, and Outlook) is required.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Infrequent travel may be required. Occasional travel to attend training or meetings may be required. Moderate travel is required (20-30%). Moderate (25-50%) overnight travel and travel spanning # to # days to customer, client and company facilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS & DEMANDS
Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. This position frequently has exposure to outdoor weather due to travel.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & DEMANDS
Work requires normal range of hearing and eyesight. Incumbent must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment and operate a keyboard and other office equipment. The ability to perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8 hours a day and function in an environment with frequent interruptions is required. At times, incumbents are subject to sitting for prolonged periods. Infrequently, incumbent must be able to lift and move material weighing up to 20 lbs. Incumbent may experience elevated levels of stress during periods of increased activity and with work entailing multiple deadlines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as described.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results