Build Your Career at WageWorks®
DIRECTOR DATA INTEGRATION SERVICES
|# of Openings:||1|
DIRECTOR DATA INTEGRATION SERVICES
Provides direction, oversight, and coordination to a team of technical specialists providing technical and data support for our internal and external customers. Provides technical support and leadership for projects affecting internal changes in procedures, processes or tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness that support client needs.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically performs work at a WageWorks site and reports to the Vice President of Data Integration Services or another senior leader with responsibility for data integration. The nature of the work entails that incumbents collaborate and work closely with operational management teams, cross-functional management teams, and internal/external customer/client leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NOTE: The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the incumbent’s performance objectives as outlined by the incumbent’s immediate supervisor or manager.
1. Oversees a support team to ensure that all assigned tasks are on track and aligned with organizational objectives.
2. Provides key technical support and leadership in the assessment of complex data and system issues. Makes recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency where appropriate.
3. Fully accountable for setting department goals in accordance with overall company objectives. Ensures operational performance of the department is monitored and assessed providing regular progress updates to Senior Leadership.
4. Conducts and/or participates in client interaction along with other business partners in order to provide technical assistance for data or system issues.
5. Defines and implements metrics and dashboards to provide visibility to the performance of data.
6. Maintains an appropriate level of technical currency and remains abreast of current trends and issues to proactively support the organizations objectives.
7. Promotes cross departmental collaboration with client account management, implementation and Relationship management and Client Implementation Solutions (CIS).
8. Facilitate growth within the business by improving staff productivity
9. Provides strategic oversight to the department ensuring best practices and efficiencies are maintained.
10. Responsibility for development/adherence to budget for team
11. Manages and carries out the personnel actions for a team that includes but not limited to hiring, firing, coaching, counseling and employee evaluations.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Proficiency with business and communications software (preferably Word, Excel, PowerPoint, common Windows operating systems, and Outlook) is required. Knowledge and proficiency with web-based tools, relational databases, file transfer methods, reporting using SQL, EDI and internet solutions are also required.
MARGINAL DUTIES & ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
CARING People are the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Client’s employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
PASSIONATE We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
ACCOUNTABLE We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical, and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
LEADING Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
RESPECTFUL We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
NOTE: WageWorks leadership will strive to uphold the mission, vision, and values of the organization. They will serve as role models for staff and act in a people-centered and results oriented manner with a focus on customer service.
This position entails formal direct managerial responsibility for a team of professionals, as described.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of information technology or business administration or a closely related field as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems.
WORK EXPERIENCE OR RELATED EXPERIENCE:
The knowledge, skill and ability to provide strategic direction to the data integration services team as normally obtained through a minimum of five years of client facing, project/program management and supervisory experience.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Moderate (25-50%) overnight travel and travel spanning 3 to 5 days to customer, client and company facilities.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS & DEMANDS
Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & DEMANDS
Work requires normal range of hearing and eyesight. Incumbent must be able to use a telephone or headset equipment and operate a keyboard and other office equipment. The ability to perform work at a computer terminal for 6-8 hours a day and function in an environment with periodic interruptions is required. At times, incumbents are subject to sitting for prolonged periods. Infrequently, incumbent must be able to lift and move material weighing up to 20 lbs. Incumbent may experience elevated levels of stress during periods of increased activity and with work entailing multiple deadlines.
Incumbent should be able to perform work at a computer terminal and travel on public or in personal transportation vehicles for extended periods in a day and function in an environment with periodic interruptions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as described.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results