Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
Greenfire Management Services, LLC (GMS), was recently named one of the Southeastern Wisconsin’s fastest growing firms. We are a Construction Management firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 2010, Greenfire is a wholly-owned company of the Potawatomi Business Development Corporation, the investment arm of the Forest County Potawatomi Community, and as such, maintains minority contractor status. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, 401(k).
Greenfire Management Services, LLC is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator for their Northern Operations located in Wausau, WI. The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator is an integral part of the team, and responsible for providing administrative assistance to the Director of Operations, Project Managers and Project engineers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Administrative & Receptionist Duties
· Operates the phone and greets all visitors in a friendly and professional manner. Directs their requests to the proper person.
· Opens, sorts and distributes mail
· Print labels, ships packages and orders prints/plan sets
· Types and mails correspondence
· Composes and types well-constructed, accurate, error free letters and memos that reflect a high degree of professionalism for Greenfire.
· Ensures all office equipment is properly stocked daily, (Paper, Toner, etc.) and call for service if not working properly. If cost is involved (not under warranty) inform Director of Northern Development.
· Prints, collates and binds proposals, prepares bid package binders and makes various tabs and labels.
· Prepares list of office supplies to be ordered, places order, and checks invoices to items received and stock supplies
· Coordinates ordering of kitchen supplies and ensures kitchen supplies and drinks are stocked daily. Makes coffee as requested.
· Performs business errands as requested including, Post Office, Fedex, UPS, picking up supplies, ordering and picking up lunches, Sam’s club, banking, etc.
· Maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere in the front lobby, kitchen, conference rooms and office.
· Schedules company conference rooms, calls & video conferences.
Project Coordinating Duties
· Assists Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Superintendents in the administration of project documentation
· Performs general office work to support the office, files, scans and/or emails subcontracts to subcontractors, make copies, file hard and electronic copies on the GMS network (H:Drive)
· Create Project Startup Kits for new projects and order any materials needed for the jobsite.
· Works with Project Manager and Project Engineer to collect and organize all required project closeout information for the Owner.
· Project Management Software (Procore), Project setup, meeting minutes (as requested), upload project documents
· Education requirement of a high school diploma, construction background preferred.
· Must be proficient on the PC with Microsoft Office applications.
· Has the ability and projects the image of a successful, professional company in a positive, friendly, upbeat manner with the public both in person and on the phone.
· Physical requirements include, sitting, standing, and walking. The sitting includes PC efforts, meeting, reviewing drawings and calculator functions. The standing required inside the office. The walking includes inside the office and running office errands.
· Upholds confidentiality of all employees and financial information including payroll information and ensure complete confidentiality.
· Requires the ability to guide, direct and coordinate the work of multiple activities at the same time. Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan tasks and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines. Must by a dynamic individual who is client orientate while keeping the Company’s interest in mind.
· Follows all company policies and procedures
· Keeps work area in a neat, safe, clean hazard free condition.
· Must be able to pass drug test and comply with Company drug policies.
· The majority of the work is conducted in a climate-controlled environment
· Occasionally, early AM or after hour commitments may be necessary. Management will make every attempt to issue notification as far in advance as possible.
· Work hours are 8 hours per day, five days per week.
If interested, please send your resume to: Michael.Murphy@greenfire.com
Greenfire Management Services, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.