Title: Pricing Manager
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Potawatomi Federal Solutions is seeing qualified candidates to work as a Pricing Manager. The Pricing Manager reviews, and creates pricing models in response to requests for proposals (RFP) on all major types of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Time Materials) and for larger projects to ensure adequate support is provided for business solutions/proposals. The Pricing Analyst conducts contract or RFP analyses and develops market-based price point, and wage and compensation analyses for proposals and pricing strategies. Develops and prepares cost proposals. Provides guidance and counsel to clients on all aspects of cost proposal preparation, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), CAS, disclosure and compliance issues, terms, pricing strategies, business risks, and cost proposal content. Oversees and manages the quality of written materials, including proposal cost and/or price volumes, contract terms, cost narratives, basis of estimates, processes and procedures, and presentations to senior leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs business and management pricing tasks without significant supervision.
2. Prepares complex pricing proposals in response to customer RFPs.
3. Interfaces with technical personnel responsible for estimates.
4. Works with Business Development and Operations personnel in the development of a price strategy.
5. Analyzes estimates of labor, material, equipment, and other direct costs.
6. Actively participates on proposal teams for new business opportunities.
7. Ensures the timely generation of pricing submissions and compliance with solicitation requirements and established review / approval process.
8. Utilizes overall knowledge of company bid-rate structure to complete assignments within extremely tight and strict proposal schedules.
9. Assumes responsibility for the preparation of a fully-compliant and competitive proposal cost and/or pricing volume, establishing and coordinating schedules, cost/price model development, and a cost narrative.
10. Responsible for administration of Government subcontracts. Acts as subcontract liaison between Company and customers/vendors, including participation in pre-contract discussions, contract negotiations, contract changes, and contract execution. Develops and negotiates subcontracts based on flow down of prime contracts.
11. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and procedural/regulatory compliance on all procurement matters.
12. Proprietary Data. Ensures Company proprietary data is properly marked as such. Provides advice to other internal organizations as to marking and release requirements for proprietary data.
1. More than five (5) years of experience contracts and structure of business relationships is required.
2. Experience in Federal contracting is required.
3. Knowledge of all contract types including Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF) and Time and Material (T&M) is required.
4. Working knowledge of Davis-Bacon Act and Service Contract Act required.
5. Familiarity with Government Cost Accounting Principles and the FAR required.
6. Highly proficient in MS Office applications preferably Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
7. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary school, preferably business related.
8. Experience may be substituted at the discretion of the employer
Please include salary range with your resume.
Potawatomi Federal Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.