Oklahoma City, OK
Potawatomi Federal Solutions is seeing qualified candidates to work as a Cost / Price Analyst in Oklahoma City. The Cost / Price Analyst assists with the pricing of goods and services in response to requests for proposals (RFP) on all major types of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials) and for larger projects, ensuring compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Public Law. This position conducts contract or RFP analyses and develops market-based price point, and wage and compensation analyses for proposals and pricing strategies. The Cost / Price Analyst also supports contract post award execution and budget management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develops and prepares fully-compliant cost estimates, cost narratives, and basis of estimates in response to customer Request for Proposals (RFP), ensuring the timely generation of pricing submissions and compliance with solicitation requirements and established review / approval process.
2. Participates on proposal teams for new business opportunities, interfacing with program managers and technical personnel responsible for estimates and establishes negotiation positions.
3. Collaborates with Business Development and Operations personnel in the development of a price strategies and presentations to senior leadership.
4. Provides guidance and counsel to clients on all aspects of cost proposal and price volume preparation, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Public Law, disclosure and compliance issues, terms, pricing strategies, business risks, and cost proposal content.
5. Analyzes estimates of labor, material, equipment, and other direct costs.
6. Responds to customers, contractors, and auditors’ proposal inquiries.
7. Utilizes overall knowledge of company bid-rate structure to complete assignments within extremely tight and strict proposal schedules
8. Serves as liaison for pricing matters between Company and customers/vendors, including participation in pre-contract discussions, contract negotiations, contract changes, and contract execution.
9. Supports contract execution with budget impact financial analysis and equitable adjustments.
10. Ensures Company proprietary data is properly marked and provides guidance to other internal organizations as to marking and release requirements for proprietary data.
1. More than five (5) years of experience contracts and/or subcontracts cost modeling experience is required.
2. Experience in Federal contracting is required.
3. Knowledge of all contract types including Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF) and Time and Material (T&M) is required.
4. Familiarity with Government FAR, and Public Law is required.
5. Highly proficient in MS Office applications preferably Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
6. Working knowledge of Davis-Bacon Act and Service Contract Act (SCA) is preferred.
7. Familiarity with Cost Accounting Principles is preferred.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary school, preferably business related.
2. Experience may be substituted at the discretion of the employer
Please include salary range with your resume.
Potawatomi Federal Solutions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.