1Prospect is seeking qualified candidates with 7-10 years of experience serving in Infantry formations, or experience instructing Basic Training within DOD.
· Provide instructor personnel to facilitate/conduct training and instruction for the Initial Entry Trainees in the 198th Infantry Brigade. As part of a team, also conduct coordination with the units, record-keeping, preparing military correspondence and briefings as required to the Government.
· Become certified to teach and evaluate tasks covering the following subject areas:
o M16-Series Rifle/M4-Series Carbine
o Range Card/ M249/M240B/M240L/M2 Machine Gun w/ Tripods
o M136, M141, M136, M3, MK19
o Wire Obstacles, First Aid, Land Navigation
o AN/PVS-14, AN/PAS-13, M68
o Team Squad tasks, to include movement, reaction drills, offense/defense
o PMCS on associated vehicles
o Weapon system operations on associated vehicles
o Collective Tasks for squads/platoons
· Review and deliver instruction of approved course material, to include individual student and small group performance.
· Provide written After Action Reports; Collect/analyze lessons learned, identify trends, review capstone doctrinal publications. Review course documents and training materials for accuracy and prepare suggested changes and modifications (i.e. learning product development).
· Provide instructional support by assisting the military lead in preparing the classrooms/ training areas; assist in live-fire evaluation and control; assist in Range Control tasks, to include opening, maintaining and closing the firing range(s), and operating the target computer system.
· Must have held the MOS 11B/11C
· Must be able to physically execute training in field environments (Ranges and Field Training Areas), walking up to 5km to train and evaluate STX lanes over uneven terrain, and Motor Pools, and standing for extended periods of time to support training on range operations.
· Must be able to conduct day/night operations, and work outdoors in all types of weather.
· Must be able mount and dismount vehicles for training (Bradley, Stryker and HMMWV) at motor pools and training areas, etc.
· Must be able to be provide performance oriented instruction, coaching, and mentoring in Infantry skill level ten tasks to Initial Entry Soldiers.
· Must attend and pass the 80 hr Common Faculty Development-Instructor Course (CFD-IC) and the 198th Infantry Brigade Cadre Training Course (CTC) and pass 198th IN BDE certification.
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.