1Prospect Technologies, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to work as Helpdesk Specialist providing tier II tech support to resolve hardware, software, and other IT issues. They will provide end-user assistance on workstations, docking stations, and perform troubleshooting and repair services for all software issues, movement of and reinstallation of IT assets during moves, changes and deletions to printers, scanners and other peripherals. They will identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions to complex network, hardware, software, account, and email issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide tier I/II support and troubleshooting for desktops, laptops, workstations, printers, hardware, and applications. This includes STIG and RMF compliance for MDF’s
· Maintain an up–to-date electronic frequently asked questions (FAQ) list
· Provide backup support in the reimaging process
· Document all issues attempts to resolve them in the Remedy database
· Provide provisioning for all new NEC cellphones to include requests for enterprise email setup
· Receive incoming calls, voicemails, e-mails and walk-ins during normal duty hours and prepare a service request trouble ticket or work order using Remedy
· Install software packages on new computers and other computers
· Ensure installed software has proper documentation/licensing
· Remove and destroy hard drives from devices to be turn-in
· Resolve desktop problems via Remote Control; add/delete accounts and reset passwords as needed; assist with Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) remediation.
· Identify network problems impacting users and work with appropriate Tier II or III administrators to quickly restore optimum service.
· Troubleshoot WIFI and GFE provided broadband devices and VPN connectivity.
· Utilize network monitoring tools to monitor and proactively respond or alert appropriate support personnel.
· Submit daily systems reports and contact next level of support to escalate unresolved problems.
· Configure, diagnose, reimage, reload, utilize troubleshoot and repair various systems and peripheral devices
· Utilize Active Directory tools to manage and create objects. Utilize remote tools to connect to remote desktops.
· Assist users during briefings and events with all collaborative tools such as Google Earth, Skype, Portals, and alert systems.
· Other duties as assigned
· Must possess an active Secret Security Clearance
· Must possess at least one for the following IAT-II certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GIC SP, G SEC, Security + CE, SSCP
· Must possess in-depth knowledge of the most recent version of Microsoft Operating System, Microsoft Office applications, and other common desktop applications
· Thorough understanding of the SCCM Management Console and the ability to perform minor tasks as directed.
· Excellent customer service skills; project a positive image and professional manner at all times; ability to work within the confines of a set time schedule.
· Knowledge and experience communicating desktop support concepts to technical and non-technical personnel; ability to develop technical documents and produce system design documentation.
· Be knowledgeable and experienced in Windows Operating Systems, servers and client, Windows application software to include the Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
· Possess and maintain a cu rrent Wi n d o ws Operating S y stem ( OS) certificatio n.
· Possess and maintain a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 10
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.