eLearning Rapid Development
1Prospect Technologies (1P), LLC is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, and creative professional for an immediate Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) position with the Learning Innovation Branch Onboard Fort Huachuca (REMOTE WORK NOT AVAILABLE). Candidate will work on an integrated team with other ISDs, subject matter experts, developers, graphic artists, and multimedia developers to design cutting edge training solutions supporting classroom and online learning environments.
The eLearning Rapid Developer will be expected to work within established project processes, collaborate with team members, and meet project deliverables by designing and presenting detailed storyboards, as well as effectively manage client relationships throughout the instructional design and development process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Must be a U.S. citizen, NO EXCEPTIONS
· Must be eligible for government security clearance, NO EXCEPTIONS
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree and minimum of Minimum of 3-years’ experience in eLearning rapid development using Adobe Captive, NO EXCEPTIONS
· REMOTE WORK NOT AVAILABLE; you must work from our office on Ft. Huachuca, AZ
· Experience in rapid eLearning authoring tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, and/or other SCORM compliant authoring tools.
· Proficiency in additional design and development tools such as Photoshop, Audition, After Effects, Illustrator, Indesign, etc. is a plus
· Technical knowledge of SCORM and AICC eLearning standards
· Must understand Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 & Section 508 Compliance requirements
· Must have strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication abilities.
· Must be able to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where priorities and deadlines may change.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines.
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Ability to work in a high-functioning, dynamic team environment
· Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
· Attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to interface with Subject Matter Experts and Senior-level personnel
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
· Experience in a Government contracting environment is a plus
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.