Advancia Aeronautics, LLC
Job Title: Sr SAP/GFEBS Functional Systems Analyst
Labor Category: Systems Analyst III
PWS Tasks: 2.25/2.26
Major Tasks Supported:
Provide functional systems analyst expertise to GFEBS user organizations identified by DHA, USUHS and BUMED to support GFEBS deployment and new training initiatives. Provide functional related training on all key GFEBS/ business process areas. Provides assistance with resolving any issues that on-site customers are experiencing as they relate to knowledge of process, incorrect master data, or any system related issues. Work in collaboration with the GFEBS PMO to analyze data and recommend additions, changes to existing functional training curriculum and courses. Design and develop enhancements to training materials, user aids and hands-on exercises to meet training requirements. Assist end users with the transition from legacy systems, business processes and reports to those being used in GFEBS. Manage the review process and include feedback from key stakeholders.
Provide on-site support pre-deployment and post-deployment activities at DHA and Navy Medical facilities located world-wide. Actual required places of performance and travel will be specified in the deployment schedule, over the life of the contract. Locations will be CONUS and OCONUS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as a Functional Deployment Team Member
· Conduct pre-deployment site assessments
· Identify end-users and site super-users. Determine policies and requirements for managing accesses for Foreign Nationals
· Execute change management activities
· Execute communication activities
· Provide quality control over migrating data
· Track data conversion progress and resolve issues with interface partners
· Deliver end user training sessions, materials and job aids as needed to further mature end user understanding of existing business processes or introduce new and/or changes to existing business processes.
· Provide GFEBS/ process and procedural training at the individual and group level, desk-side and in classroom
· Conduct process-focused GFEBS training workshops that ensure end-users are capable of successfully processing transactions and reports
· Directly support users in learning how to create transactions and reports
· Conduct discussion workshops to explain and encourage use of SAP best business practices as configured for GFEBS, bridging the gap between legacy processes and GFEBS processes this will be done locally and at remote OCONUS locations.
· Provide support in identifying and rectifying systemic problems with GFEBS, including timely resolution of any configuration issues.
· Assess and report on the skill levels of Command(s) functional system structures and suggest any developmental/remedial training necessary for users to achieve optimal level of performance in GFEBS.
· Support business intelligence including development of requirements, creation of templates, and identification of external systems that require GFEBS system data.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Information Technology; Finance; Business
· Subject Matter Expertise in GFEBS/SAP business process areas: Funds Management, Spending Chain, Reimbursables, Property Plant and Equipment, Cost Management, and Financials.
· Minimum of 7 years total experience of hands-on technology experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in providing training and assistance to users during a system deployment phase
· Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
· Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support
· Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products
· Project management experience preferred
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes
· Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
· Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Advancia Aeronautics, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Please include three references with resume submission