Position Summary: The HR Recruiter is responsible for attracting candidates by: sourcing qualified candidates utilizing job boards, Social Media, Job Fairs, creative search techniques, and headhunting/cold calling; research and generate lists of target candidates within established industries; manage on-line job posting strategy, including research into new job boards and websites; mine social networking databases for active and passive candidates; build targeted marketing campaigns to attract key talent; consistently evaluate new tools and technologies for Internet research and candidate attraction
· Partner with the managers and local resources on hard-to-fill positions. Creatively search for potential candidates, make initial contact to pre-qualify candidates and generate interest in the opportunity.
· Conduct market research to identify and present the most sought-after talent to the recruitment team.
· Build and maintain an on-going, proactive pipeline of candidates.
· Create and foster relationships with colleges and/or diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
· Recruit a high volume of positions for fast paced and hard-to fill, unique positions
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
· Managing OFCCP compliance reports
· Pre-screen candidates to ensure minimum qualifications are being met.
· Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University preferred or equivalent; High School Diploma or GED required.
· Must have experience working for Federal Contractor, OFCCP
· Five to Seven years sourcing experience required.
· Must be very creative and able to do extensive research. Must be detail-oriented. Must be willing to cold-call prospective candidates.
· Experience working with Taleo, applicant tracking system; generating statistical and compliance reports required
· Experience staffing military positions is highly desired
· Experience recruiting for multi-discipline jobs preferred
· Social Media sourcing experience required.
Potawatomi Federal Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.