Ft. Bliss, TX
1Prospect Technologies, LLC are currently accepting resumes for the position of Database Administrator.
• Responsible for Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 database management and administration in both clustered and non-clustered environments.
• Plan for future expansion requirements
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
• Update Microsoft SQL Server environments to latest release as necessary
• Apply Security Best Practices to Microsoft SQL Server environments
• Provide Microsoft SQL Server backend support as part of systems installations.
• Maintain accurate Microsoft SQL Server licensing
• Experience with ASP.net, C #, VB.net Microsoft Visual Studio and Access
• Experience maintaining databases and programs which were developed by other programmers
• Maintain, troubleshoot and update Operating System where Microsoft SQL Server resides
• Plan, co-ordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard database servers
• Develop Transact Structured Query Language (TSQL) queries, scripts, stored procedures
• Identify and evaluate industry trends in database systems to serve as a source of information and advice for upper management
• Ensure backup and restore procedures work properly
• Configure Microsoft SQL Server environments to sustain server health and performance
Must be a US Citizen
Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
CompTia Security +
Baseline of CompTia A+ or Server + as per DoD 8570 requirements
1Prospect Technologies, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.