Position Title: Financial Management Analyst, Financial
Application Database Management Services &
Location: Defense Health Headquarters, Falls Church, VA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Information Technology, Information Systems, Financial Analysis, Managerial Finance, Accounting, Business or other related / allied discipline.
- 3-year minimum experience in DoD budget and program development, execution and management.
- 1-year minimum total direct experience with Defense Health Program operations.
- Knowledge of commonly used DoD, Defense Health Program and Federal budgetary, financial and practical accounting methods, practices, procedures, regulations, laws, policies and precedents in order to perform routine budget administration duties and provide advice on the full range of routine budget exhibit preparation and submission activities. Knowledge of the budget execution process in order to advise on and/or properly execute, record and report obligations, expenditures, transfer of funds, allotments, year-end close out, etc.
- Have working knowledge of Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI).
- Have working knowledge of DOD ERP systems.
- Have previous database analysis experience.
- Knowledge of the U. S. Standard General Ledger (USSGL) and general ledger accounting.
- Practical knowledge of the mission, function, goals, objectives, work processes, and sources of funding for the organization. - Knowledge of automated budget and financial systems and capabilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE AND PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CLEARANCE INVESTIGATION (NACI) BACKGROUND CHECK FOR SYSTEM ACCESS AND CREDENTIALS.