U.S. Naval Hospital Yokosuka, Japan
Advancia Aeronautics is seeing qualified candidates to provide Psychiatrist Services in Yokosuka, Japan.
Education and Experience:
• Possess Board Certification in Psychiatry.
• Completed a residency training program in Psychiatry and neurology approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
• Or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association
• Or Canadian training programs approved by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada or other appropriate Canadian medical authority
• Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a Psychiatrist within the last 3 years
• 40 hours each week between the hours of 7:30 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
• On-Call Services equitably share Psychiatrist call coverage with other departmental Psychiatrists
• Call-Back Services when assigned on-call duty, the Psychiatrist may be required to return to the MTF to provide services on site
• Administer programs of treatment to mentally and emotionally disturbed individual adjustments to life; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries
• Assist in treating rehabilitation patients
• Treat individuals in times of personal crisis such as a divorce or death of a loved one
• Provide therapeutic treatment and evaluation of patients in the Family Advocacy Program dealing with domestic violence, physical, and/or sexual abuse
• Work closely with clinical staff and/or base personnel regarding patient awareness of mental health wellness programs (addictions, stress management, group therapies)
• Provide patient consultations requested by Naval Hospital staff health care providers within guidelines established by the Naval Hospital
• Deliver records and reports required to document procedures performed and care provided utilizing the Health Maintenance Strategies International Manual (HMSI) standards
Advancia Aeronautics is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.