We’re Passionate Advocates. We love what we do.
At Advantis, we're passionate advocates for our members' financial success. Our tagline “With us you can!” reflects our passion for helping our members succeed - and we are just as committed to helping our employees succeed. You’ll find opportunities for personal growth, meaningful work, and proud recognition of accomplishments. We work with passion and purpose, and empower our employees to do the right thing.
As the Core Systems Support Engineer you will ensure the stable operation, integration, and optimization of the Credit Union’s core computer system. Responsibilities include developing and implementing custom scripts to automate core processes across departments to provide efficiencies and enhance overall system capabilities; work with vendors to ensure regulatory compliance, up-time and integrations with external systems to the core; work with internal stakeholders to actively seek out efficiencies then work to implement. The Core Systems Support Engineer ensures all systems linked to the Core are functioning properly and within established parameters. Additional responsibilities include daily operational tasks such as scheduling and executing batch jobs, analyzing and resolving end user hardware, software, program, and connectivity issues, and providing end user training where required.
- Three years of financial institution IT experience required.
- 2+ years financial institution Core experience required.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline required.
- 1+ years’ experience with Windows 2012/2016 Server/Active Directory, DB2, Linux, HP-UX and VMWare operating environments required
- Experience with report writing tools such as Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports, Tableau, SSRS, etc. using proprietary and SQL-based databases required.
- Experience with Python and quality assurance required. Experience with PowerShell and C# scripting desired.
- Experience working with and building workflows within ISE Enterprise Scheduler desired.
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures required.
- Experience with administration of document imaging, Check21, loan origination, ACH & Share Draft processing, server backup systems is desired;
A Great Place to Work!
At Advantis, we help our members succeed financially. We serve our members with a purpose and a passion, and our talented team delivers uncommon value with every interaction. We inspire fresh ideas, bold creativity, and outside-the-box ingenuity by asking, “How can we do banking differently?” We celebrate individual achievement and excellence with proud recognition and upward opportunity. We work together in a spirit of “together we can” teamwork, mutual respect, and a unified effort to reach common goals. We work hard but we get to do it in an atmosphere that’s upbeat and fun. We live our passionate community commitment to strengthen, educate, and elevate the prosperity of the communities we’re proud to call home.
If you like to work with passion and purpose, collaborate, elevate, and celebrate, Advantis Credit Union is the place for you. Advantis is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, serving the Portland areas for over 90 years.
To learn more about Advantis, please click here.
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.